- 29/05: Khuyến Mãi Ngày Vàng, Tưng Bừng Giải Trí
- 25/05: Khuyến Mãi Ngày Vàng, Tưng Bừng Giải Trí
- 22/05: Khuyến Mãi Ngày Vàng, Tưng Bừng Giải Trí
- Tổng kết sự kiện game Chắn: Chia sẻ cước ù to nhất - nhận ngay xu khủng
- Sự kiện game Chắn: Chia sẻ cước ù to nhất - nhận ngay xu khủng
- Tổng kết giải cờ úp Xuân Bính Thân 2016
- Cập nhật kết quả trận bán kết giải cờ úp Xuân Bính Thân 2016 ngày 25/3
- Cập nhật kết quả giải cờ úp Xuân Bính Thân 2016 ngày 24/03
Confidentiality policies and regulations on participating in GameVH.net
What we collect
GameVH gives you a number of options regarding what information you will give us:
- When you register your profile with GameVH, your profile including any information (name, address, gender) will be registered with GameVH. When you identify yourself on a GameVH site, you may identify yourself using a GameVH account. When you identify yourself on a GameVH site, you may identify yourself through a social network account in which GameVH may receive additional information about your profile.
- In addition to information about yourself, you may choose to share information about yourself in other content (“Content”), such as in games. Any action you perform with other players are considered public, and at your own discretion.
- When you use a Mobile App, which includes telephones and other devices such as tablets, you agree that information about your use of the Service through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us. This information includes, but is not limited to your carrier, device, geo-location, IP address, telephone number, country or other information you provide. With your permission, we may also access your contacts. Your carrier’s standard fees and rates will still apply, including without limitation SMS/text messaging fees, and you accept responsibility for all charges.
- When you invite new members into your network or send messages through the Service, we collect and maintain on secure servers the information associated with those messages, including email addresses and content.
- We may use information about you that we collect from other sources, including but not limited to newspapers and Internet sources such as blogs, instant messaging services, GameVH Games and other users of GameVH, to supplement your profile.
- Finally, in order to provide the best possible service and to allow us to make certain internal reports and make recommendations, we collect aggregate information about the use of the Service, including information about users accessing the GameVH site, playing GameVH Games, using SNS Apps on other sites or using Mobile Apps, such as internet protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time (“Activity Information”).
- By using the Service, you consent to our retaining all the above-described information in anonymous form as long as GameVH sees fit.
Children Under The Age of 13
-GameVH does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for GameVH or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on GameVH. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Children Between The Ages of 13 and 18
- We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
How We Use Your Information
- We do not sell or rent your “Personally Identifiable Information” to any third party. We may, however, use certain information about you that is not personally identifiable.
- We also use your name, email address, telephone number, and other information on our system to notify you of new product releases, service notifications, and to solicit your feedback and input. Those emails or SMS/text messages will contain links for preference management and where appropriate, an opt-out method.
- With your consent we may send push notifications to your mobile device to provide updates and relevant messages. We may also send local notifications to your mobile device. You may manage notifications from the “Settings” page of the Mobile App or through your device.
- You understand and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose any information we may have about you and the contents of your account if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid liability, to comply with legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, to protect our rights and property, or that of our affiliates or the public, or when there is a violation of our Terms of Service Agreement. GameVH is not required to question or contest the validity of any search warrant, subpoena or other similar governmental request that GameVH receives.
- GameVH will automatically delete data for users who have not logged in in the past 30 months. GameVH delete certain Content in whole or in part if GameVH determines, in its sole discretion, that such Content constitutes an infringing or a prohibited posting as set forth in our Terms of Service or for any or no reason.
- We also use non-Personally Identifiable Information and certain technical information about your computer and your access of the Service (including your IP address) in order to operate, manage and maintain the Service, improve the Service and create new services. GameVH may disclose information about you to its partners in order to provide the Service, resolve service problems and correct errors in the Service, to communicate with you about the Service, to provide you with advertising and promotional information in connection with the Service, and to enhance your experience on the Service. However, we do not give our partners an independent right to share this information.
Controlling Your Personal Information
- Be advised that if you send messages or post material containing personal information, that information may be collected and used by others.
- You can terminate your account at any time which will remove your profile and other personal information from view. GameVH however, may (but is not obligated to) keep information about you that is on its system following your termination. Please contact GameVH to terminate your account or for any other questions about your personal information.
Transfer of Information
- You may decide to provide us with another person’s email address so that person may be invited to join GameVH or so that we may facilitate your communication with other people through the Service (such as when you upload an address book).
- You may also provide us with another person’s contact information for purposes of delivering information through SNS Apps or Mobile Apps. We use this information to contact and, if necessary, remind that person that he or she has been invited to join GameVH or received content through an SNS App or Mobile App. All invitees are provided with the option not to receive further invitations from GameVH. We may disclose such information if required to do so in order to comply with legal process, as described above.
Use of Information
- GameVH may contain links to other web sites, and content in GameVH Games, Mobile Apps and SNS Apps may be hosted by other web sites. In addition, as described above, most content offered through GameVH Games or SNS Apps is served or hosted by other sites. These other sites maintain their own policies regarding cookies and the collection and use of personal information. It is up to you to review those policies yourself.
- GameVH takes appropriate precautions to protect our users’ information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). (To learn more about SSL, go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Sockets_Layer). However, regardless of the precautions taken by you or by us, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. We cannot ensure or warrant the ultimate security of any information you transmit. Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services. If you have any questions about the security of GameVH Web Site, please contact us at [email protected].
How To Delete Your Data
- You can contact us via in-game support channels, fanpage or mailbox [email protected]. We will immediately delete the data after receiving your request.